Wednesday, March 24, 2010

day 7

A bit dazzled from back to back films, late night departures and early morning arrivals I am taking this morning to get ready for the "Jewels and Java" trunk show on Friday.  That is the only day I am challenged to see films, I guess I can make the last two rounds and with all that great java I will be drinking at Erie Island Coffee I should stay awake!

Tuesday, 3-23, day one for Corrine but she comes with a list of her own!  Anytime we can pull them away from their job
we feature the hard working staff of the CIFF,
thanks Richard Maxwell, for the photo stop!  

The Divas are also preparing for the Cedar Lee showing of "Hipsers" tonight,  time to did out that favorite 1950's outfit.  Diva D has one ready and waiting!  This night is more than just the film the pre-film reception is at Nighttown from 5-6:45 and will continue at Nighttowm after the film at 9:30 for jazz and special menu pricing.  Be there or be square, photos in the morning, daddy O!    

No comments:

Post a Comment